Don't Wanna Fade Away

I don't give a damn for the same old played out scenes
I don't give a damn for just the in-betweens



 
Honey I want the heart, I want the soul, I want control right now



Talk about a dream, try to make it real,
You wake up in the night with a fear so real
You spend your life waiting for a moment that just don't come,
Well don't waste your time waiting
Well keep pushin till it's understood
And these badlands start treating us good


Workin `neath the wheels till you get your facts learned
Baby I got my facts learned real good right now



I wanna go out tonight, I wanna find out what I got




I believe in the hope and I pray that some day it will raise me above these badlands

Now I believe in the love that you gave me


I believe in the faith that could save me



















For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside,
that it aint no sin to be glad you're alive

I wanna find one face that aint looking through me

I wanna find one place, I wanna spit in the face of these badlands



you gotta live it every day

1 comment:

  1. the words (except for the post title) are quotes from the 1978 Bruce Springsteen song 'Badlands'

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.