Undefeated

 






I got a thousand miles behind me
And a thousand more to go somehow




No matter what you hear
Ain't no peace with honor baby
Until we disappear











You don't know what you care about
Until it's blown away



Don't call yourself a patriot
Not with that gun in your hand


Don't call yourself religious
Not with that knife in your hand
And there's only one way out of here, I understand
That is undefeated, everybody goes home



I hope you can remember me…
I might be here forever, fighting here forever baby
Until we're undefeated



2 comments:

  1. Featuring The Disciples of Soul, Pee-wee Herman, Weird Al Yankovic, Robbie Robertson, David Bowie, Maureen Van Zandt

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quotes are from the 1984 song ‘Undefeated’ by Little Steven & The Disciples of Soul

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.