Like a Vision


Hey that's me and I want you




 I just can't face myself alone again 



 you know just what I'm here for 



 maybe we ain't that young anymore

 Show a little faith there's magic in the night



Lilyhammer

 You ain't a beauty but hey you're alright 




 Well now I'm no hero, that's understood 








 Hey I know it's late we can make it if we run 








I got this guitar and I learned how to make it talk 





 The door's open but the ride it ain't free 


tonight we'll be free, all the promises'll be broken 





 Mary climb in 



2 comments:

  1. the words quoted are from the 1975 Bruce Springsteen’s song ‘Thunder Road’

    ReplyDelete
  2. featuring Bette Midler, Ed Sciaky, Danny DeVito, Southside Johnny, Jon Bon jovi, Tom Hanks, Barack and Michelle Obama

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.