A Love Reaction

I get up in the evening

And I ain't got nothing to say



Hey there baby, I could use just a little help

You can't start a fire without a spark




This gun's for hire


Message keeps getting clearer


There's something happening somewhere

You sit around getting older

I'll shake this world off my shoulders
 

Hey baby I'm just about starving tonight

I'm dying for some action
I need a love reaction

Come on now baby gimme just one look

You can't start a fire worrying about your little world
falling apart

Even if we're just dancing in the dark



2 comments:

  1. featuring Sting, Courteney Cox, Shane Fontayne, Crystal Taliefero, Joan Baez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The captions and title are quotes from the 1984 Bruce Springsteen song 'dancing in the dark'

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.