When You're Alone



“Times were tough love was not enough”
“Now it ain't hard feelings or nothin' sugar
That ain't what's got me singing this song
It's just nobody knows baby where love goes
But when it goes it's gone gone”

























“Now I was young and pretty on the mean streets of the city
And I fought to make 'em my home
With just the shirt on my back I left and swore I'd never look back
And man I was gone gone gone
But there's things that'll knock you down you don't even see coming
And send you crawling like a baby back home
You're gonna find out that day sugar
When you're alone you're alone
When you're alone you ain't nothing but alone”

1 comment:

  1. the quotes are from the 1987 Bruce Springsteen song ‘when you’re alone’

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.